Wednesday, June 24, 2009

On the Move

First matter of business:
When the word ¨the¨ appears in a title should it be in caps? Help me out here people! And if You were my former English teacher, and you are following this blog, I am sorry that I have let you down. I am also guilty of starting a sentence with the word ¨and.¨ Oh dear, I better just say what I need to and log out before this gets any worse!

In other newz:
We made it to Lima (15 hr bus ride from Arequipa) and tomorrow we head to Pucalpa (20 hr bus ride). That should be LOADS of fun! Our ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) in Pucalpa is around 9:00 a.m. Friday morning. We should be to work shortly after that.

Random facts about the last few days:
Ryan and I have broken 2 pieces of glass in the last 3 days. Ryan stepped on a skylight, on the roof of the office, and I shattered a piece of glass that was attached to the stove (it´s a weird setup and hard to explain). I also managed to chip a tooth by biting my fork at dinner tonight. Ryan says that this is evidence that I need to slow down when I eat. We are destroying things at an alarming rate but, as always, we are staying safe (this last bit is mostly for those of you who like to worry about us: moms, grandmas, etc.).

Thanx for all of your prayers and support.

Yours truely,
Chadwick and Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment